Friday, March 12, 2010

The time line assignment

Well Gracie has another project to work on. She has an assignment concerning a timeline. I don't know the details yet since I have not seen the actual assignment yet, but I have learned this.

She is supposed to gather some pictures of herself, starting with birth, and then place them in order and then the class can look at how they have grown, and hopefully ( I am guessing here) begin to get a better understanding of how time works. They are also supposed to write down their birth weight and length as well, then current weight and height I think.

Anybody else see a problem here? There is one, hopefully a small one.

There may or may not be anyone who knows Gracie's birth weight, and length. Her birthday for that matter is just and educated guess.
This little eccentricity went unnoticed for just a brief moment, but now it is being handled appropriately and with great care and dignity. I hope it works out without causing any emotional backlash, but this is a topic that may be helpful and educational to all the kids in her class, or it could be a painful and damaging sequence of events, we shall see.











Gracie says , by the way, she wants to be a ' runway model-er '
I dont think daddy can handle that !!








No comments: