Thursday, November 15, 2007

cash advance

Cash Advance Loans

Apparently my blog is written at a level that my former Sunday School students can all understand it. This seems odd to me because absolutely none of them will read it. I dont know what that means exactly, but it is true. I did talk Lizzy B. into reading one of the sections but I know she hasn't been back, so , oh well. If you click on the badge you can enter the address of your blog or myspace etc and it will review yours for you as well. I think I might need to add some longer words with more syllables and pontificates more precisely my intentions in order to acclimate myself to a higher standard of readership. So, if you find verbiage in the future that seems verbose and persnickety, rest assured I am belaboring the words for the purely selfish purpose of increasing my score. Or the other thought is since the word "urinal" appears with ridiculous frequency, it may be the middle school humor that has the index stuck at this level.

Who's to know?

For now I will just wonder aimlessly down the contiguous infrastructure of existence.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least mine showed a college under grad.....LOL

Dreaming again said...

mine is an an elementary school level. I just decided that's a good thing ... everyone can understand me :D