Saturday, November 17, 2007

"THE GAME"






























It appears that Lloyd Carr has had enough and is scheduled to announce his retirement on Monday. As a Buckeye fan I hate to see him go because in the Tressel era, we have had his number all along. As a sports fan I hate to see him go because he is what college sports is all about, so as a gentlemen I say this. Coach, you will be missed. It has been an honor to watch you work regardless of the outcome of "The Game"

Go Bucks...........................................................................................

1 comment:

Todd Porter said...

I hate to see him go as well, but I believe it is time for him to step aside and allow someone else (Les Miles) to take over. I think that the new coach (Les Miles) will be able to take the program to that next level that it needs to go to.