Monday, February 4, 2008

Prophicy.

That is pronounced Prof- i - side by the way. With last nights superbowl and a shopping trip this weekend I look like a full fledged prophet. I posted a while ago, back around the new year, a post I called prognostications. Well, here is an update, mostly for my friend Patty who took issue with some of my foresight.

9) The New England Patriots are upset and fail to gain the perfect season. Their season ends on a dropped pass by Randy Moss.
12) Angie will acquire 9 more Vera Bradley purses, two new coats and a new kitchen in an attempt to stabilize the world economy.


Both of these took on a new light this weekend. Angie bought her second coat of the season and has been nagging about the kitchen as well as her third Vera Bradley purchase since January first. She is well on her way.

The last two, count them, two passes of the Patriots superbowl loss were tossed to Randy Moss, both of them hit his fingertips and he caught neither one. Therefore, I called the end of the Patriots season over a month ago, right down to the last pass.

I think I need to go out and start annointing some people now.

Read the rest here.
http://yimengchang.blogspot.com/2008/01/prognostications.html

2 comments:

Angie said...

I need the beatdown emoticon. And, technically, I didn't buy the coat until today. Also, you forgot that I bought a pair of shoes. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You've got a beautiful wife, Chris, and you want her looking lovely as she travels about with your beautiful child and her handsome husband, right?

So, with your prophetic gift, any idea on Huckabee's chances?