Monday, September 22, 2008

the saga continues

My biggest problem so far is that every person I speak with from Nationwide tells me a different tale. Today I spoke with a nice lady in Des Moine Iowa. This is the sixth city, the forth state, and I believe the eight phone number. Today I RECEIVED a call from Edworth from Westerville who is still not my adjuster but works in the office that assigns adjusters so I am one step closer. I like Edworth so far, he is honest and unapologetic for his companies failures, he simply said we goofed and are understaffed for what hit us. Okay, lame but logical. I will keep you updated on Edworth who has told me that nobody might ever need to come to my house if I do the leg work for them and use email and fax. Yeah, I have new numbers to play with, emails, faxes, the cell phone number for Edworth etc. Below are the pictures I just sent him.

So I didnt really send him the Princess picture, thats just for you, but if it will help move things along I can send it in his next email.

5 comments:

Pastor Eldred said...

In my reader, the last picture and the 3rd to last were right on top of one another. I was going to ask how you got a house right on the 50 yard line!

Pastor Eldred said...

In my reader, the last picture and the 3rd to last were right on top of one another. I was going to ask how you got a house right on the 50 yard line!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should send him a pic of Gracie when she's in hurricane mode and tell him if he doesn't get things moving for you, that you'll turn her loose on him!

I'd be scared...just a thought.
~Lois

Unknown said...

Oh... we lost some of the roof at the church... Just had the adjuster out and he did his work.

Just thought I would rub it in...

"Church Mutual" :-)

Oh, and your old house in Dillianvalle is just fine and will soon be near a Target to boot!!!

Angie said...

Hey Mark!! The check's in the mail! And I'll believe Target's going in when I see it.