Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy five




Well Saturday was Gracie's fifth birthday and we had a party at a place called "Pump it Up".


They had huge inflatable toys for the kids (and the adults) to play on. Huge slides, bouncy things, a rock wall to climb, the whole deal. The kids got to play in two different warehouse size rooms for a while and then we went into a party room where Gracie got to sit on a huge inflatable throne. She had a ball, as did everyone. One of Angie's cousins even asked if she could have her thirty first birthday party there. I suppose so. The pictures are not that great because my camera doesnt do too well with moving targets but I got what I could.

3 comments:

Angie said...

And a good time was had by all!! What a blast!

Anonymous said...

We've now had 3 parties at Pump It Up. The kids always have a blast, it is pretty safe, and what kid doesn't like sitting on that throne?

Now that I think about it... this was the perfect place for Gracie to have a party! She likes to dance and bounce around... and well... she's a princess, so the present throne was perfectly natural.

The question is, will Angie's next birthday party be there too?

Anonymous said...

Can I simply just say what a relief to discover someone that genuinely knows what
they're talking about on the net. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised that you aren't more popular because you definitely possess the gift.



Review my weblog: gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com