Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures

Just wanted to post a few pics from the past week. Haven't had much to say lately that wasn't negative so I decided to just not say anything.
This is a picture of Gracie and Momma after Church this past Sunday. Momma already has her mothers day present because I couldn't stand it anymore. We got her a pair of diamond earrings. We also got her a Sapphire ring that is for her birthday (which as at the end of the month) and yes she has that already too.
Yes her hat is too big, but she is dancing, clapping and praising just the same. Jesus could heal her from her blindness or she could just lift that hat a little and she could miraculously see.
Grace is her name, not her skill. A helmet helps. Anytime I try to take a picture I get goofy faces. Drives her momma nuts.

I repeat. Grace is her name, not an acquired skill. Shiner compliments of preschool swing set. Cute owee, is that an oxymoron?


Gracie took this picture of me after church. It was supposed to be a picture of both momma and me, but I think mom had already made her mad by this time.

(reminder: you can click on the pictures to make them full screen. It is worth it for the close up of Gracies facial expressions)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I'm sorry you haven't been having a good go of things lately though. Angie looks fantastic with that hair color.

Those Wilson's are one good-looking family! :)

Unknown said...

Man, my reaction to every picture was awwwww...until the last one, then it was ahhhhhhhhh!!! Just kidding! Those are great! Nice shiner by the way, I'd hate to see what the swingset looked like!

Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! She is the cutest thing!