Thursday, March 27, 2008

Correction


It has been brought to my attention that I have made a grievous and serious error in my previous post. I erroneously called Superboy and Supergirl the potential sidekicks of Superman. I have been informed that, for all that is good and right I must immediately make amends and correct this error. Superman did have a sidekick, but it was a dog, not a boy or a girl.





Further more, it has been pointed out that Superboy was actually a young Superman and not a sidekick. I stand corrected and apologize profusely for these tragic mistakes.






















The resemblance is obvious once I look at it. I don't know how I could make such a mistake. I am left with a dilemma of logic however. I made the obviously flawed assumption that Superboy was a child of Superman. This not being the case, I must make another assumption, Superman had no children. That being the case, from whence did Supergirl come? This is an interesting question that requires a certain level of investigation. Being a superhero myself, I called the League and asked the Wondertwins to look into the matter for me. The results are a bit disturbing. First, lets take a look at Supergirl.


Quite the tart once you get right down too it. Aquaman, Ironman, and the Thing have all claimed to have had illicit affairs with her. The Hulk is still upset because she rejected him. He is quoted as saying," She must have a problem with green" But, upon deeper investigation, something even more disturbing has been brought to light.



That is correct. There is no Supergirl, its really just Superboy in drag. I was in shock when I found this out. I don't know what to think. I mean, we all have had our suspicions about Batman and the boy wonder, but who saw this one coming? What does this say about Ironman, Aquaman, and the Thing? I am just speechless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now... to keep things clear..

Krypto was the side kick of Superboy, not Superman... Have no idea where he went...

There was also Beppo the Super Monkey that was a sort of side kick to Superboy.

Superboy liked animals, I guess.

And you did get one thing right... Supergirl was HOT... But now that I know she was Superboy, I am bit disturbed...

Thank you for the correction, we can all sleep at piece tonight.

Anonymous said...

Oh mylanta! That is disturbing.

And am I the only one who thinks this or does Krypto look alot like Astro from the Jetsons.


~Lois

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

At first glance, I thought Krypto was the dog from the Jetsons.

So, Chris, what you're saying is that Superman didn't have just one secret identity, but two (Clark Kent AND Supergirl)?

Then again, are you really gonna argue with a guy who is faster than a speeding bullet and more powerful than a locomotive?

Incidentally, THE THING is past of the Fantastic Four, which are in Marvel Comics, not DC Comics, meaning THE THING is in a completely different world than Supergirl...but you never know...I mean, if Superman is really Supergirl, I suppose anything is possible...