Thursday, October 4, 2007

First ever Blog

So today it begins, I have become a blogger. Yippee.
I only have 2 friends who might read this, I am married to one of them so at this moment I have t ask myself what exactly is the point. Well maybe my other friend (White chocolate goddess of sex) might read my blog so I guess its worth the effort. If by some chance your reading this and your not my wife or P-Diddy the goddess of sex, then let me make a quick disclaimer before you get the wrong idea about me. P-Diddy is a good friend of the family, from church, and a very sweet and respectable young lady who I admire and look upto. The groupies my wife refered to in the picture are two Chinese women who were at Tienamen square and had never seen a fat bald round eyed man in their lives so it would be cool to get their picture with him. They were both really sweet and pretty young ladies to it was cool for me to get a picture with them as well.

So far this is easier than I though, I just ramble about nothing in particular and fill up the space with realitively meaningless words. Peace of cake. Hay, I just noticed that I dont have a spell check button, I must have a spell check button. Where did it go, it must be here someplace.

So, working on the assumption that someday somebody besides my wife and P-Diddy might read this, who the heck am I.

No body special, but something tells me that I need to specify my lack of specialness. (still looking for spell check button) My life right now is an ongoing stess festival.
I have 2 houses, only need one.
My mother is in Cleveland Clinic, we dont live anywhere near Cleveland
My dad is struggling with above as well as struggling to find God, or at least re-locate his long displaced faith in God.
My daughter is going through that spell of testing limits and other associated growing pains of a 4 year old. Intensified by the issues of her adoption. She understands she is special and different, she just doesnt always understand the hows and whys, she doesnt always like being different. Hmmm, something tells me future years are going to bring more stress from this source.

I also am finding time to blog because I am a computer widow. My wife has a job as a forum moderator, she also has Facebook, Myspace, and a blogspot. Maybe she will stumble across this and decide to spend some time away from the facebook pirate game, nah, doubt it.

My daughter is from the Hunan Province of China. She is the most beautiful creature in the world. She also has a stunning temper and attitude, but hey ,she's 4. On my pictures I have a pic of Gracie as well as her partner in crime from Hunan.

Preschool starts Monday. Momma is going to go to school and be an aide as well. This is a good thing.

You know, for as lame as my daily life is, I sure can ramble a lot in a blog.

Oh, I must not forget my very special dog. Bo is a little white fuzzy bichon with food issues. He ate a crayon the other day. How do I know this you might ask. Well, it was time to cut the grass and before one cuts the grass one must scoop the poop. I found Bo log, normal size, normal shape, oddly colored little sparklies in it. Green crayola. Later in the week we found pink. Crayola is a wonder product.

Still searching for the spell check button.

No comments: