Friday, October 12, 2007

Pass it on.






Today was a better day.

When I arrived home, Gracie was finishing up her nap, she had told mommy that she wanted to finish lunch and take a big nap today. When she awoke, I was home from work and she was squeaky and happy. I then went upstairs and took a nap of my own. Grace woke me up in about an hour to tell me it was time for tea. She was going to go play restaurant and I was to come place my order. Well of course I had to drag myself out of bed and crawl (literally) into the other room and lay down in the floor. I was served grape tea and potato salsa with a side of chicken leg and a carrot. For desert I had a banana, and some more grape tea. (momma likes to watch the food network) After dinner we went down to the mancave to do laundry and color. Gracie likes to be the passer which means she hands me one thing out of the dryer, gets bored, cleans the lint filter and then goes of to color or play in her tent or at her desk. All in all its just another day in the life of a four year old. She had half a little watermelon for night night snack, took a bath and went to bed.

As for me, I am looking forward to driving to Illinois next weekend. I love telling the story and hope it reaches out to someone in someway. Whether it be the adoption, or the finding the path of Light that means something to them, I hope I can be used to make a difference in someones life. I am still in shock that Pastor Gene is having us out, and I am glad we have seen him in person twice already, that makes it a bit easier because I at least know it is going to be a safe environment.

Side note about other adoption issues: Grace found a ladybug in her bathroom, now somebody besides me has witnessed the bringer of news. Now we must wait to see what that news might be.

Attempt number two at blog networking, if you are reading this and you have your own blog, please link yours to mine and leave a comment with your address and I will link mine to yours if you wish. Why would I want to do that you ask, I want to make the Story of Grace available to as many people as I can. If your readers can get to the story through your blog, then you are helping to spread a story of adoption and a story of salvation. I love how these two stories walk hand in hand. I mean think about it, Gracie would have grown up with nobody, nothing, and with no hope of a good future. God sent a servant to the hopeless and brought blessings to them all, the servant was blessed with the desires of their hearts, their cup is shaken down and running over with the goodness of the Lord. The child is blessed with a family who loves her with all their heart and has made promise to bring her up in the house of the Lord. God blesses us all more and more each day. I pray the Holy Spirit visits a certain mother in the heartland of China and brings peace to her heart and lets her know that Grace has been Grace and is given Grace. Amen. and Amen.

1 comment:

'neice said...

I finally added you, Angie and Charlie to my links on my blog!