Thursday, October 4, 2007

party

Well the party for Gracie's 4th birthday was saturday night.. A couple of notes about the event. 4 Lochers, 4 Gregorys,3 Tudors, 4 DiMallaitas,3 (neighbors other side cant recall last name, sorry)1 Schraden,2 Wilsons, 3 Berlings,and the 3 of us. Okay, lets do the math, 24 people, 13 kids, 11 adults, we where outnumbered and still survived.
Gracie got a bunch of stuff to play with, puzzles, play dishes, dolls, make up set etc. So daddy got to play with Gracie tonight. I had 47 cups of tea, blueberry, strawberry, lemon, and pineapple tea. I got to eat 17 hot dogs, with mustard, 12 ice cream cones, pineapple and strawberry of course. I got to feed the dollies their tea, grapes, chicken legs, and pears. Oh, I also got to eat 9 cans of corn and a package of taco shells. I think I am full now.
Then it was time for make up. I got to put the Barrett's in her hair and help with the watch and other bling blings. I got to wear one of the earrings as well. Somebody, who shall remain nameless but I think it might rhyme with Amy, bought Gracie the makeup set. In the makeup set is some play lip gloss, safe so far, some jewelry type stuff, okay still I think, but there was also a little tube of goo that acts like a lotion, but is full of little sparkles. Gracie has sparkly arms, sparkly legs, sparkly fingers, and a bit of sparkly head. I had a blast, mom, not so much. Sorry mom. Amy, remember this phrase, wanant me, didnt do it, uh-uh, wanant me. Deny, deny, deny. (just to be clear, just in case the humor gets lost in the typing, its really all good)
Football is on televisions right now, has been all day. I like watching football. But to be honest, if I can lay in the floor and drink tea with my Gracie, its okay to miss football,

all day.

No comments: