Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yawn

Not much to report today. I just wanted to close out the week with a few updates.
Momma came home yesterday, she is now sleeping in her own home in her own bed. She was able to finish her re-hab up in a week and was discharged yesterday morning. Their puppy was a little grumpy with her when she got home but all is well now. She actually feels better than she has in a long while and are planning to come over next weekend for Gracie's birthday party. Things should be grand.
I have added a few more pictures on the myspace profile section this weekend and will most likely add some more in a week or so.

My wife (blink, blink) told me something disturbing this evening. There are rumors that the KKK might be having a rally in our small town. If this is the case, they will have at least one protester to contend with. I will make a few inquires if this turns out to be real and not just rumors to see if anybody would like to join me. I am not sure what to do just yet, but I am thinking along the lines of the "oval preachers" (this is a phenomenon at THE Ohio State University in which preachers of Gods word will take a milk crate or something and stand on it in the middle of campus, called the Oval, and preach to all who walk by. Crowds develop around the ones that were any good, Christians and hecklers alike, but that was the point after all) I am thinking that as a protester of their beliefs, taking the purely christian approach would be the best way to be effective, preach the Word to them as they walk by and asking them to repent of their sins, leave behind this life of hate and embrace the God that is love. This will most likely be my tact if this is to occur. I have a feeling its just the rumor mill working overtime but time will tell. Another option is to take a big sign that says "the end is near" but I think thats just a little less than tactful.
Oh, the ladybug. Nobody but me ever found the ladybug. blink blink looked for it but couldnt find it when she got home, I wonder what that means.
I took Gracie to Skyline for dinner tonight and let blink blink have a little more time to herself. Gracie was her usual attention hog. The waitress knew her name when she walked in, Gracie picked our seat, picked up her menu to read it, (no she cant read) and when the waitress asked for her order she said."hot doggie with cheeeeeese, oh, and pink lemonade pleeeeeeeeeease....can can can canni can I have a popcicle too/" Grinning ear to ear. After we ate, she paid, of course.

No comments: